Tuck these must-read books into your beach bag for your Summer vacation, or just a trip to the pool or backyard.
For Career Advice check out:
- How to Say it at Work by Jack Griffin gives your communication style a refresh
- Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office by Lois P. Frankel helps you avoid unconsciously making sabotaging moves
- Secrets of Six-Figure Women by Barbara Stanny gives you concrete advice for increasing your earnings power
For working on your Personal Brand check out:
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz. A book I go back to time and time again for advice on relationship development and management.
- Known: The Handbook for Building and Unleashing Your Personal Brand in the Digital Age by Mark Schaefer. This one needs no further explanation but it is currently available for free download on the KindleUnlimited monthly plan
For inspiration around where to go next with your career and life? Check out:
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life by Bill Burnett and Dave Evans. The perfect companion guide to thinking through your Purpose, Path, and Community.
For pure escapism check out my new favorite author, Kristin Hannah, I’ve read both The Nightingale and The Great Alone already and heads up, you won’t be able to put them down so, find a good time or be prepared for several nights with little sleep! She has written over 20 books so I have a lot more to go.
What else is in your beach bag to read this Summer? Let the Women with Dynamic Purpose community know.